Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in August (17th and 18th) First Sneak Preview

Hi Chicks
Here are some sneak previews of the Advent Calendar Tree I will be teaching on Saturday August 17th, 9 am- noon. Lots of fun handmade ornaments, a fun chicken wire tree plus a box to keep them in.

More details about this event are coming, I have the registration info just about ready to go on my new soon to be launched web site.











I will post more details about our Christmas in August event later today. There are different options for registration, All Weekend (includes all of the classes plus goodie bag, mini classes, lunch both days and dinner), Saturday Only, Sunday Only or A la Carte Classes. Lots of fun stuff with this one. Now I am back into my studio to finish up another project to get more photos online!
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment