October 17, 18, 19th, 2014
Hyatt House Bellevue-3244 139th Ave SE, Bellevue
Our Fall 2014 Workshop Weekend Includes-
-46 hours of scrapbooking fun! We start Friday at 7 and you can scrapbook as much or as little as you want until Sunday at 4 pm.
· 4 Project Classes taught by Kerry Barker-We will be creating 2 Large projects, a 12 x 12 Layout Class (8 pages) and a Card Class. Each project is packed in a kit complete with all supplies. Class descriptions are below.
· Class handouts with step by step color instructions for each project.
· Goodie bag on Saturday and Sunday
· Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
· And lots more fun and treats!!!!
We will also have:
· Prize Drawings throughout the weekend
· Tool Table-We have all of the tools available for our projects all weekend long-so you can finish them up whenever you want.
· Shopping-we will have lots of great stuff to buy including some brand new kits for baby layouts, Disney album, Christmas tags, Christmas countdown and so much more! plus some of our favorite adhesives, ink, extra project supplies, and other Scrap Yard Chick kits.
· Free Crop Time to catch up on unfinished projects or to work on something new- we will have LOTS of new kits.
· We start at 7 pm on Friday and our weekend ends at 4 pm on Sunday.
To Register and for more information visit our Fall Workshop Weekend Page
Hotel accommodations are not included with registration fee. For more information about booking a guest room at Hyatt House visit our Hotel Page.
Score, Cut and Fold 6x9 Mini Book Family Moments or Christmas MemoriesThis unique and fantastic book works for so many different themes that I am offering two options, you can choose Family Moments featuring Homespun by Simple Stories or Christmas Memories featuring Cozy Christmas by Simple Stories. We will be making 6 different folded pages that incorporate pockets, tags, flaps, envelopes and more. You will love the versatility of these pages, this could also easily be turned into a family recipe book or a December daily book.
Crate Full of MemoriesI just fell in love with these super cool vintage style mini crates by 7 Gypsies. This project uses the 4x6 crate and we will make 12 different dividers- one for each month- or whatever you like - this would also be a cute recipe box. We will use mini canvases, file folders, burlap, corrugated cardboard, paper bags and so much more. The Seasons Snap collection by Simple Stories is just perfect to embellish this fun project and then add in some paper clips, ribbon, trim, clothes pins, enamel dots, buttons, metal clips and other favorites for a one of a kind project.
12 x 12 Layouts-8 Seasonal PagesI am going back "old school" for my layout class and doing traditional 2 page, 12 x 12 layouts. No pocket pages or project life. 2 pages for each season (winter, spring, summer and fall), all ready for you to add your photos. Even though I am going old school, I promise some new techniques and fresh layouts- no sticker borders with wavy lines (I still have some of those pages in my books). Feel free to bring photos for this class if you want to add them after class. The photo sizes are all traditional 4x6, 4x4 and a few 3x4 thrown in. I am not using one paper collection for this, I am mixing it up and selecting a different set of paper for each double layout.
Quick and Easy CardsThis fun class is all about assembling 8 fantastic cards. 2 Birthday (1 feminine, 1 masculine), 2 Thank You (1 feminine, 1 masculine), Valentines, Anniversary/Wedding and 2 all occasion (1 feminine, 1 masculine). This class kit is all ready to roll, all of the sentiments are preprinted and ready for you to use, the pieces are all precut, embellishments are included, all you need is adhesive. I wanted to put together a fun and fast class that you can easily get done and then copy the designs again and again.