Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Set of Project Photos

Okay, I know that I wrote that the recipe book was my favorite, but I have a new favorite project, the Desktop Calendar. This will be our first project class on Saturday morning, what a great start to our weekend.
Oh my- it is so cute! First of all, October Afternoon's Cherry Hill paper and punch out die cuts really make this project fun, plus add in buttons, ribbon, rick rack, all based on custom die cut chipboard album pages- fantastic!
We bound the calendar with our favorite method-the Bind It All and it fastens on to a wonderful metal album display by Zutter.
This will look so cute sitting in my kitchen by the phone!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great project and I would really like to attend your weekend in October event. Is there still room?

    ReplyDelete