Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sneak Peek 4- Elle's Studio 2014 Mini Album

I feel like the luckiest girl in Sammamish- I have Elle from Elle's Studio coming to teach a class for the October Workshop Weekend.

I am so excited, secretly I was hoping she would use the new 2014 collection and guess what- SHE IS!

You attendees are so lucky too- it is so brand new that most stores don't even have it on their shelves yet. If you are signed up for this class you will need to bring 12- 4x6 photos, one for each month to complete this fantastic mini.

I am in the process of getting the pricing and registration updated so if you want to sign up for just a few classes, or just Saturday or just Sunday you will be able to.

If you want to reserve a guest room at the hotel, Oct 1st is the last day they will honor our special room rate. For more information visit the hotel information page on our site.

Happy Scrapping!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment