Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Its Beginning to Look Like Christmas Layouts!- Come Shop with us on Saturday Nov 23rd!

I love seeing all of the 10 Layouts completed for my class and kit, 10 Pages of Christmas Layouts, they are so purdy! I love the Echo Park paper line Tis the Season that I selected for this year's pages.

This class on Saturday, Nov 23rd, is full, but I will have layout kits for sale after Saturday. You can buy them on my website www.thescrapyardchicks.com in our Shop,

or come and shop in person on
Saturday, November 23rd, 10 am -5 pm
The Scrap Yard Chicks (at Kerry's Home)
120 214th PL SE, Sammamish WA

I have more new kits that are not in my kit shop that will also be for sale including a great December Daily and a new Recipe Book. I accept credit cards, cash or checks.

Happy Scrapping
-Kerry


No comments:

Post a Comment