Sunday, May 4, 2014

Such a fun and creative weekend at our Spring Workshop

Oh my, it takes me like a week to recover from the workshop weekends, partly because I leave too many things until the last minute and then am up all night to finish, and partly because they are so much fun that I come home exhausted.

I just love all of the creative energy and the ladies who attend are the best.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend, I never remember to take photos while the event is going on, so these are of the set up and projects.

 
 
  
Kits from the Workshop will be up for sale starting May 6th. Visit our website for more details.
 File Folder Book




Layout Class- we did 10 pages using divided page protectors




 Cards, Cards, Cards- 6 different cards with supplies to make 6 more
 Instagram Album-fun little 4x4 album is perfect for your Instagram photos


No comments:

Post a Comment