Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Project for our February Workshop Weekend- Our Family 8x8 Album

Oh how I love this album by Kathy. Let me count the ways
First, it is a fantastic set of eight-8x8 pages in one of our favorite Bella Boulevard paper lines, Honey I'm Home. The collection is a great combination of navy blue, dark red, gold and green, with fun patterns and a sticker embellishment sheet. Kathy's pages are full of wonderful details with plenty of room for your favorite family pics.


Second, we found these AWESOME album stands. They are heavy acrylic by Clear Scraps, and a super way to display these cute pages. We punched the stands and added rings to the top to attach the pages, which brings me to another thing I love . . .

The pages are inserted in page protectors so you can change them or add to them whenever you want. How great is that? You just flip the page over the back and another page is on display- it is such a great way to liberate your scrapbook pages from inside the dark covers of your albums!

So much to love. My photos on the other hand are not too great-it is hard to photograph the pages in plastic protectors with a flash, but alas it is already 11 pm and I PROMISED to get a new post tonight.
This is another fun class for our February Workshop Weekend. We still have a few spots left- but hurry I signed up two more people today!
Happy Scrapping!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment