Thursday, January 14, 2010

Look what was on my porch today!

Hey Scrapping Chicks
This is the wonderful sight that I am treated to on a fairly regular basis these days. Beautiful packing boxes full of product!

I don't love when the UPS/FedEx delivery comes-both of my dogs start their full out barking as if we are being invaded by an army of cats- but I do love what they leave on my porch.

Today was:
Maya Road- mmmmmm

chipboard suitcase, binder albums, rub ons and more!

Basic Grey-can't you just smell the paper?
New Origins, Marrakech and Lime Rickey paper packs-these are for the 12 x12 Layout class

LilyBee-such cute packaging. I want to do an album with that trim from their rub on packs!
Vintage Poppy paper and rub ons for our Count Your Blessings Mini Book

So I wanted to share my fun with you all today. It is a nice bright spot in another grey rainy Seattle January day! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment