Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is All Around Mini Album

This kit is from a class that I (Kerry) taught last February and I intended to make a few extras to sell. Okay, it never got done.

So fast forward to February 2010-I (Kerry) am currently hanging out in Eastern Washington taking care of my parents for two weeks with LOTS of time on my hands and so it seems like a great time to finish up those kits and get them up for sale.
The album is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and it is a combination of chipboard, acrylic and cardstock with pockets, tags, a slide holder page (think mini photo album), and a ton of hand stamped and hand punched elements.
This album will come pre-cut, pre-punched, and ready for you to assemble and add your photos. I am pre-punching it with the bind it all so if you don't have one you can just insert the wire comb and squeeze it shut with your fingers. It just makes the book so much cuter than rings.
The kit is currently available in the Scrap Yard Chicks Kit Shop. We can't offer "pick up" as a shipping option right now, unless you want to wait until after Feb 12th when I return to the Seattle area.



Enjoy taking photos of all of the people and things that you Love All Around You and adding them to your album.

No comments:

Post a Comment