Monday, January 30, 2012

Live from Annaheim at CHA: Day 1

I've got some mixed feelings about this year's releases. Some of the top companies have produced some good lines, but there are a lot of so-so lines.

I love Cakewalk by October Afternoon and their other lines were cute, but they didn't wow me. Jillibean and Bella both put out some cute lines with even cuter embellishments. Lily Bee has some cute spring lines coming out. Echo park has continued to put out fabulous lines and now are putting out some great new mini lines that are sure to please many. Authentique has some beautiful lines coming out. Teresa Collins has a new navy and yellow line called Everyday Moments that's beautiful which is one of Kerry's favorites of the show. As always we liked the new Simple Stories papers and mini albums. We also came across a new company called Basically Bare that has some great mixed media albums that I can't wait to get my hands on. Graphic 45 has a cool new kraft line coming out too.

On the flip side, MME and Cosmo Cricket, two of my absolute favorites, failed to impress me this year. They each have a line or two that I like, but nothing I felt I needed to run out and buy.

We've posted some pictures on our facebook page from yesterday and will post more over the coming days. Additionally, we've only visited about half of the booths, so check back for more details in the next few days!

Happy Scrappin'!
Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment