Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Favorites from Winter CHA Show 2013


I wanted to share a few more of my favorite picks from the Winter CHA Show in Anaheim. One of my favorite booths is Simple Stories. Their colors are clean and bright and I just love all of their sales staff and their product. 
This new line is a travel line that is just so super cute. 




Another item on my "list" this year was an outdoor collection- camping/boating/ etc. I found this really nice one by Fancy Pants. It is definitely more ocean/boating related with anchors, etc. 

Imaginise also had a cute outdoor line


and one of the only pet collections that I saw

Little Yellow Bicycle had an interesting Naturals line with burlap, cork, wood, canvas and other natural looking elements. I really like this collection





No comments:

Post a Comment