Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Celebrate National Scrapbook Day- with a weekend of fun May 3,4,5th 2013

Come celebrate National Scrapbook Day with some paper fun! Bring your friends, neighbors, sisters- you know anyone fun and cool.
Kerry's house in Sammamish-120 214th PL SE, Sammamish WA
Crop Time-Come for the whole weekend or just come for a few hours-Hey we're scrapbooking- and it is so super fun! Please let me know what days you are thinking of coming so I can plan. RSVP on our Facebook Page HERE or send us an email scrapyardchicks@hotmail.com
Friday Noon-Midnight
Saturday 10 am-Midnight
Sunday 10 am-6 pm

 Table Space- I have plenty of tables and chairs. I can't guarantee that everyone will have their own table, we might need to share. If we need more space we can set up some tables in the "annex" aka garage. You might want to bring your own light for extra lighting.
Tools and Cricut- I will have a tool center set up with a few things, plus a Cricut. You are also welcome to bring any tools that you want to share.
Snacks and drinks-Please bring a snack to share. I will provide a few snacks plus coffee, tea, hot cocoa, diet coke.
Meals-There is no charge for meals, but you are welcome to make a donation if you want to defray the cost of the food. You are also welcome to bring your own food.
Friday Dinner-baked pasta, salad
Sat Lunch-Turkey Black Bean Chili with the fixins, Fruit
Sat Dinner-Individual Pizzas-you can make your own, salad
Sunday Lunch-Taco Bar or Taco Salad
Class- I am working on a Summer Mini Book for a Saturday afternoon class, 1pm- 4 pm. The max class size is 6 people and it will be in a separate space from the cropping area. The mini book uses a Fancy Pants Brag Book for the foundation. The cost will be $30-$40 depending on how I finish it. I will post some photos when it is finished, or started, but definitely when finished. :)
Supplies- I have a few limited supplies, some adhesive, cardstock, paper, etc. if you forget something plus I am about 20 minutes from Ben Franklin Redmond or 15 minutes from Mad Scrapper.
Other ideas? If you want to do something else, a Card Conga, Banner Swap, etc. let me know and we can put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment