Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Long Time no Blogging

Hi Chicks
It has been a while since I have updated anything here, I have so many new things brewing that I am trying to work out that I haven't taken the time to post here. Here are a few events I have coming up:

Christmas in August Workshop- August 17th & 18th- This is going to be at my house in Sammamish, Washington. It is 2 days of Christmas and Gift classes with some other fun stuff mixed in. More details are coming.

Fall Workshop Weekend- October 19th & 20th- Baymont Inn and Suites, Kirkland Washington. This is 2 days of fun classes with 2 guest instructors. The Baymont has given us a fantastic rate for guest rooms if you want to stay over. More details are coming.

Fall Retreats-We are heading back to the mountains in Ronald, Washington for some fun retreat weekends.
September 27th-29th
November 1-3rd

The reason that I don't have pricing, details, etc for any of these events is that I am working feverishly on a new website that will have all of the registration information available.

So mark your calendars and I am hoping to have everything up and running (fingers crossed) this week.

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment