Monday, January 6, 2014

Project Flashback-Love You Page from 2011

Originally posted January 20, 2011

 
This week is all about LOVE!!!! I am planning to put some adorable photos of my chocolate lab girl Hershey on these pages. Her pictures will look beautiful with the light pink and green patterns and cardstock. There is so much cute Valentine paper in the stores right now- oh wait or in my stash. I have a thing for buying Valentine paper with the idea that I am going to make cards (hmmm never done it) but I have a really smashing collection of paper now!

 
This layout is 3 different fun patterns, plus some gorgeous bits of ribbon and a few heart brads. I have done this layout many times, there is a lot of space for photos plus I like the use of the patterned papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment