Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Morning From Sunny Idaho

Good Morning Chicks

This is Kerry. Well, I have been on the road for 2 weeks now, the beginning of the trip was at my parents house in the Tri Cities Washington and then on to Boise to help my sister celebrate her birthday with some serious scrapbooking and scrapbook shopping.


Okay, so we have been to Craft Warehouse, Hobby Lobby (brand new store), Archivers and a local scrapbook store called Paper Cottage. Plus other trips to Red Robin, Qdoba, Walmart (like 4 times) etc.


I was scouting out projects and supplies for our Christmas Drop In Workshop plus our Project A Week projects and 2 Pages a Week, plus our Winter Workshop Weekend. I think Darcie and I will have some awesome stuff to bring your way. But, I have to say the inspiration as far as project samples, page ideas, etc was seriously lacking. Western Washington has soooooo much more to offer at their local stores we are very lucky to have all of those wonderful scrapbook stores.


When I am home in my own scrapbook room, at my own desk tomorrow morning I will post some sneak previews of the projects for our Christmas Workshops.

Here is a bit of a rundown of our plans


Sunday November 28th -We haven't fixed the times just yet but these classes will be late morning through afternoon, nothing in the evening

Christmas Configurations Shadowbox featuring Tim Holtz new Configurations Shadowbox and My Minds Eye Holly Jolly

Advent (Countdown to Christmas) Pocket Garland feauturing 24 handmade and some handstiched pockets with the Echo Park Paper Co Everybody Loves Christmas

Plus a Scrap Yard Chicks Sample Sale- oh we have a lot of pages, projects and other goodies all ready for you to give for gifts or maybe for your self!



Friday December 3rd-We haven't set the exact time, but this will be in the evening

10 Pages of Christmas- Ten 12 x 12 Layouts pefect to just add your newest (or old) Christmas photos. Featuring Jovial by Basic Grey. We will also have these kits available on Sunday Nov 28th if you are not able to come for the Friday night class.

Okay, enough for now. We need to get all of our stuff packed up and on the road. It is a long trip back to Sammamish today. I actually FINISHED putting photos in a mini book for my much neglected husband. He is going to be so shocked.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment