Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time to Organize

Hello Chicks from Kerry
I am feeling pretty good this morning, I spent all Monday organizing and cleaning my office. I had intended to get started with some new scrapbooking projects but felt like my creativity was blocked by all of the CLUTTER. I am by no means a neat freak, but I have a lot of stuff. I find that I spend a lot of time just moving things from one pile to another. Very productive.

So, over the past 1 1/2 years our Scrap Yard Chicks stuff had spread from my scrapbook room and office (former library) to the guest bedroom, dining room, kitchen, living room and at one point before our last event I had the sewing machine in my hall bathroom on the counter.
Too much. So yesterday as I started putting things away from my trip I decided it was time to get organized and into just 2- so shocking- rooms of our house. My husband will be so glad.

Now I need to move the Accucut machine off of my dining room table and upstairs to my scrapbook room and go through the "sorting" pile of project bags. My scrapbook room is far from being organized, but at least I have a nice open space in the middle of my office for my dogs to hang out and I can actually use my treadmill again- no packing supplies stacked on it. I'll post some photos once I get everything finished. I also have project samples all over the guest room bed. We have plans for those and will be having a sample sale on Sunday November 28th at our Christmas Drop In Workshop.

Now- on to more important things like PROJECTS!!!!!! I promise that I will post photos of 2 different projects later today, a recipe book and a desk top calendar. If you are subscribed to our weekly projects you will get the directions for these fun projects in your email box tomorrow. We will also have a few kits for sale.

Okay, enough for now. I need to do less writing and more creating today!
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment